Local News
By: Bailey
Wow! Ace's Is On Fire?

This week on Local News I’m talking about Ace’s Inn in Dolphin destroyed by a fire. This happened January 18th at 7:30 a.m. The owner Barb Stone and her husband have owned the bar since 2004. There was no one in the bar when the fire first started. There was no reported injury’s but one firefighter got a burn on the chin. They tried to struggle through the smoke to shut down the electricity. The problem was the owner plugged in two heaters, left a TV on, and left Christmas lights on overnight! A neighbor up the street called Barb to tell her that the bar was on fire. Barb didn’t have insurance so she might have had to pay $400,000. ( News from ABC27.com and Pennlive.com! )